Free Invoice Generator
Enjoy this free invoice generator and send your clients an invoice in under a minute. It is totally free to use with the option to sign up if you want to save your invoice.
How to make an invoice with an invoice generator
Due to popular demand, we’ve built a free invoice generator tool for users who need to generate an invoice on their laptop or computer or for those looking to try Bookipi’s invoice generator before they sign up. It is totally free to use and you can easily sign up if you want to save your invoice.
Here is a simple step by step guide on how you can use our invoice generator to create an invoice that can be sent to your clients:
- Add your company logo. You can drag your logo and drop it over the Logo section.
- Name your invoice (Estimate, Credit Note etc.)
- Add your company details.
- Click more to add in details like business number and address.
- Add your customer details.
- Add in invoice details.
- Invoice number
- Purchase order number
- Due date
- Tax details
- Add in items
- Add payment instructions
- Press preview once all information is filled to see a preview of the final PDF invoice.
- Hit send!
You can sign up to Bookipi Invoice and save your invoice to look back at later. Here are some of the benefits you get when you choose to save the invoice:
- Ability to log in to any other device, or log in to the browser at another time and make invoices anywhere. You’ll also keep your logo saved and correctly sized up.
- Keep regularly invoiced customer details saved such as name, contact details, business number etc.
- Keep a record of your invoiced items, cost and description.
- Save your tax labels and tax amounts.
- Save time by not filling in your payment instructions on your invoice again.
How to send an invoice
Benefits of using an invoice generator app
- You get more versatility when you make invoices with Bookipi Invoice. You have the ability to send invoices on the go on your mobile, desktop, or tablet.
- Save regularly invoiced customer’s details. These also sync across Bookipi Invoice on all platforms
- Save items, cost and description for all items so you can add them to an invoice in two clicks.
- Receive payment for your invoice from the app. Paypal or Credit Card payment are the two options available on Bookipi Invoice.
- Impose a credit card surcharge to your customers on the invoice.
- Sign the invoice and get clients signature. This is great for signing for terms and conditions agreements.
- Download the invoice for record-keeping or to send later.
- Generate an overview report for any invoice(s) sent for easy accounting.
- Receive notification once the invoice is opened by your customer.
- Log paid and unpaid invoices within the app.
- All invoices are saved and categorised by date so you don’t have to waste time searching for a specific invoice.
- Send a receipt right after recording payment for the invoice.
- Save huge amounts of time when you create invoices and waste no time retyping or waiting to get to a computer.
- Professionally designed invoices.
- Invoices are viewable and suitable for both mobile and desktop.
What does an invoice need to have?
If you’re making an invoice on your own, you would need to make sure you have these elements. However, with an invoice generator, these are added for you.
1. Invoice Logo
2. Invoice header details
3. Customer information
4. Item names, description and cost
5. Payment instructions
6. The total amount owing and extra details
7. Signature, notes and terms
Invoice Generator FAQs
Q: Is your invoice generator free? If not, how much does it cost?
A: Bookipi Invoice generator is completely free! You won’t pay a thing for creating and sending invoices.
Q: Is my data safe?
Q: I don’t like using mobile, can I use this on my desktop?
A: Yes! Bookipi Invoice generator is available on desktop as well as mobile so you can send invoices from anywhere. Desktop and mobile data is also synced if you plan on using multiple devices to send and view invoices.
Q: I want to create invoices on my mobile. Do you have a mobile app?
A: Yes, we do! Bookipi Invoice generator can be used from your mobile or your desktop. Our mobile app is super simple and you can send invoices wherever you are in under a minute! Your data also syncs across the devices you choose to use.
Q: Can I preview my invoice before it is sent?
A: Of course! All invoices can be previewed before you send them to your client. Just click on the Preview button and you can check the invoice before sending it away.
Q: Can I save my invoice as a PDF or print it?
A: You can. When you are previewing the invoice, click on the printer button. You can then select the option to save the invoice as a PDF or send it directly to a printer to print.
Q: How can I use Bookipi Invoice?
A: The best way to learn how to use Bookipi Invoice generator is follow our collection of tutorials. It works the same as most invoice generators where you can add clients, items and then make your invoices. If you need help, you can also reach out to our support team and they’ll guide you along the way.
Q: Is Bookipi Invoice available in different languages?
A: Currently Bookipi Invoice generator is offered in 12 languages, including English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese (Brasilian), Portuguese (Portugal), Indonesian, German, French, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Korean and Japanese.
Q: Can I get paid through Bookipi Invoice? What are the payment options?
A: Yes, you can! You’ll need to set up a payment option in the Settings. Bookipi Invoice generator supports both Paypal and Stripe for credit card payments.
Q: I need more help understanding what an invoice is.
A: We have a blog explaining what is an invoice if you need some help to wrap your head around it! We go over the different parts of an invoice, what invoices are used for, who uses them and why you should be sending invoices.
Q: Can I add my specific currency?
A: Bookipi Invoice generator supports all currency types!
Q: Can I add taxes?
A: Yes, you can add tax on Bookipi Invoice generator! You can set up a tax section to be added to your invoice settings. You can add your countries relevant tax and set it as inclusive, additional and deductible. You can also add it to the item’s description. Either way, if you are charging tax, it needs to be visible somewhere on your invoice.
Q: Can I issue invoices for hours worked or just for products sold?
A: Bookipi Invoice generator lets you pick whether your units are recorded in hours or as a quantity. This means that freelancers and merchants can generate invoices using our app.If you have any further questions about invoices or how to use Bookipi Invoice generator, our support team is more than happy to help you out!
Mobile Invoice Generator
We recommend all freelancers and small businesses to use our mobile app as their main invoice generator tool. Every new feature is first rolled out in the mobile apps on both iOS and Android.See this video below to see how easy the mobile invoice generator is to use: