We've got you covered
Bookipi Support Guides
Check out our collection of support content and user guides for Bookipi Invoice, Proposals and our other products.
Our online support team is available to help you. Message us using the chat function (look for the blue button at the bottom right of your screen) or send us an email. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Make a feature request
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, Bookipi offers a free version of its invoicing software. The free version includes all of Bookipi’s features such as sending invoices, managing clients, creating proposals and tracking payments – so try out Bookipi with confidence and upgrade to our paid plans if you need to. The Free plan allows a maximum of 5 documents to be created each month, upgrade to our paid subscription Scale Up to create unlimited documents.
To help you grow your business, there are no other restrictions with Bookipi’s Free plan.
All of our users are guaranteed 100% security when using our services. All data that you provide to us will be stored securely on our servers and will not be sold to any third parties. We at Bookipi take data privacy very seriously by using industry standard measures in order to ensure that our users’ data is safe.
Our company has partnered with Stripe so you will be able to accept payments directly from your invoices with the help of Stripe. Getting started is as simple as turning on card payments on your dashboard and connecting it to Stripe.
*Do note that your first payout may take 7 days to reach your account. This delay in the first payment’s settlement allows Stripe to mitigate the risk of providing credit services to merchants. After that, it will usually take only about 3 business days.
As soon as your account is integrated with our third-party payment processor, you will be able to receive payments from your clients. It also provides you with reports that allow you to check the status of your invoices and payments, which can help you stay on top of your finances and manage them more efficiently.
You can back up your Bookipi data by following these steps:
- Open the Bookipi app on your device including mobile app or web software.
- Click on the “Settings” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and click on “Backup & Restore.”
- Click on “Backup” to start the backup process. This will create a backup file of all your Bookipi data.
- You can choose to store the backup file on your device or in a cloud storage service like Google Drive or Dropbox.
- To restore your data from a backup, go back to “Backup & Restore” and click on “Restore.”
- Select the backup file you want to restore from and follow the prompts.
You should regularly backup your Bookipi data in order to protect your information in the event of a device failure or other situation that may result in data loss.
Your invoice may not be sent on Bookipi for several reasons. The following are some things you can check:
- Check your internet connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection. If your internet connection is weak or not working, the invoice may not be sent.
- Check your email settings: Ensure that your email settings are correctly configured in Bookipi. Go to “Settings” and then “Email Settings” to check if your email address is correct and that you have authorized Bookipi to send emails on your behalf.
- Check your recipient’s email address: Double-check the email address of the recipient to ensure that it is correct. An incorrect email address can prevent the invoice from being sent.
- Check your spam folder: Sometimes, the recipient’s email provider may mark the invoice as spam and send it to the spam folder. Check the spam folder of the recipient’s email address to see if the invoice is there.
- Contact Bookipi Support: If none of the above steps solve the problem, you can contact Bookipi’s customer support team for assistance. They can help you identify the issue and provide a solution.
You should be able to identify why your invoice isn’t sending on Bookipi by checking these potential issues.
Yes, and you should definitely include your company or brand logo to your Bookipi invoices. It makes your invoices instantly recognisable and it conveys a professional image to your customers. You can do this easily by following these steps:
- Open the Bookipi website or app and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Settings” option in the left-hand menu.
- Select “Customize Invoice” from the options that appear.
- Scroll down to the “Header” section and click on the “Upload Logo” button.
- Choose the image file of your logo from your computer or device.
- Adjust the size and position of the logo on your invoice, if necessary.
- Click on “Save” to save your changes.
You will see your logo on your Bookipi invoices once you have completed these steps.
Yes, Bookipi’s invoicing software allows you to request signatures from your clients before you send them an invoice. Bookipi eSign makes it easy to add digital signatures to your invoices and any other documents.
You will need to ensure that the ‘Get client signature’ option is turned on when creating your invoice in order to enable this feature.
Your client will need to sign the invoice in order to be able to mark the invoice as paid when they receive it, so they will need to sign it then. As soon as the invoice has been signed by the client, you will receive a notification that the invoice has been signed, and you will be able to download a copy of the signed invoice for your records once it has been signed by the client.
Bookipi invoices can be marked as “Paid” by following these steps:
- Open the Bookipi app on your device. Sign up or log in to your account.
- Tap on the “Invoices” tab in the menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Find the invoice that you want to mark as paid and tap on it to open it.
- Tap on the “Record as fully paid” button at the bottom of the invoice.
- Enter the payment information, such as the date paid, payment method, and payment reference number, if applicable.
- Tap on “Save” to mark the invoice as paid.
Once these steps are completed, the invoice will be marked as paid in the Bookipi app, and the status of the invoice will change to “Paid.”
You can send a statement on Bookipi by following these steps:
- Sign up or log in to your Bookipi account.
- Click on the “Invoices” tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Find the invoice for which you want to send a statement and click on it.
- Click on the “Actions” button at the top right-hand corner of the invoice.
- Select “Send Statement” from the dropdown menu.
- In the popup that appears, you can customize the statement message and choose the recipients you want to send it to.
- Once you have entered all the required information, click on the “Send” button to send the statement.
In order to send a statement, you must have already created an invoice and marked it as paid. An invoice summary will be shown on the statement for each invoice that has been paid within the specified time frame.
The following steps can be followed to delete an invoice on Bookipi:
- Open the Bookipi app on your device. Sign up or log in to your account.
- Navigate to the “Invoices” section, and find the invoice you want to delete.
- Tap on the invoice to open it.
- In the invoice detail page, tap on the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Delete” from the menu that appears.
- Confirm that you want to delete the invoice by tapping “Yes” or “OK” when prompted.
*It is important to note that you will not be able to recover an invoice once it has been deleted. Make sure you select the correct invoice before you delete it.