We’re seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Marketing Manager desired for an immediate start. You will work in a team responsible for driving user acquisition growth for the Payroller brand.
This is an opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an environment where you will make a difference and have ownership of a major brand.
We are a Remote First company and allow full Work From Home.
Key Actions & Duties
In this role, you will
- Own the marketing team’s success for Payroller and manage day-to-day marketing initiatives (in conjunction with other marketing departments: Paid, Brand, Social, Content, SEO etc)
- Define and manage a multichannel proactive and reactive marketing strategy to be delivered across Australia
- Build partnerships with relevant affiliate partners
- Create and launch marketing campaigns – from concept to reporting
- Drive ideas for new marketing initiatives
- Own and develop the website (WordPress)
- Report on spend and user acquisition numbers
Skill & Experience Requirements
You are someone with
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 4+ years’ work experience in a similar role with B2B experience
- Strong experience in digital marketing roles with demonstrable hands-on success
- Experience working with WordPress
- Ability to work with other marketing departments (paid marketing, SEO, brand, content, social media etc) to set and put into action a winning marketing strategy
- The ability to adapt to new environments and work well with others
- Capable of effectively working autonomously, a self-starter
- Have proven experience in planning and delivering a multichannel marketing strategy where the core focus is to drive user acquisition
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in budget management
- Experience working with affiliate partners
- You are commercially driven and customer-centric
- You have project management skills; the ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners and prioritise high-impact activities
Who is Bookipi?
Bookipi is a high-growth fintech company based in Sydney with a “remote first” work policy. We build apps for micro to medium-sized businesses.
What is Payroller?
Payroller is the payroll platform built by Bookipi. Payroller grew from 0 to 20,000 users in under nine months. Payroller is continuing to diversify its product offering and grow its substantial user base through its payroll, superannuation, single touch payroll, and timesheets & roster functions.