We are looking for an experienced Digital Product Manager to lead the product delivery for Payroller. Payroller has grown 10x in the last year and we need your skills to continue to scale.
You will oversee all of Payroller’s product needs from development to release. In conjunction with the leadership team, you will execute the Payroller product strategy. You will gather data, create product roadmaps, and work with project managers and developers to prioritise launches. You will take ownership of the success of the Payroller product.
We are a Remote First company and allow full Work From Home.
Key Actions & Duties
- Translate business strategy into product strategy
- Own the product roadmap
- Execute product strategy
- Drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
- Plan and carry out product launches
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Become an expert with respect to our competition
- Perform product demos to internal team and external customers
Skill & Experience Requirements
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Digital Product Manager, Product Manager, or Project Manager
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technical background, with experience in B2B digital products
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Experience with ClickUp, Asana, Monday, Jira, Trello, or similar task allocation software
You have proven experience in all phases of the product process including user research, competitive assessment, roadmap development, and prioritisation of product launches.
You have a desire to build something great that makes a positive impact on our users.
You have the ability to effectively execute designated sprint schedules.
You possess strong communication skills and work well with diverse teams
Who is Bookipi?
Bookipi is a high-growth fintech company based in Sydney with a “remote first” work policy. We build apps for micro to medium-sized businesses.
What is Payroller?
Payroller is the payroll platform built by Bookipi. Payroller grew from 0 to 20,000 users in under nine months. Payroller is continuing to diversify its product offering and grow its substantial user base through its payroll, superannuation, single touch payroll, and timesheets & roster functions.