We are looking for an experienced Digital Product Manager to lead the product delivery for Payroller. Payroller has grown 10x in the last year and we need your skills to continue to scale.
You will oversee all of Payroller’s product needs from development to release. In conjunction with the leadership team you will execute on the Payroller product strategy. You will gather data, create product roadmaps, and work with developers and marketing to launch your products. You will take ownership of the success of the Payroller product.
We are a Remote First company and allow full Work From Home.
Key Actions & Duties
- Translate business strategy into product strategy
- Execute product strategy
- Own the product roadmap
- Plan and carry out product launches
- Drive action throughout the organisation to get your products to market
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Become an expert with respect to our competition and our customers
- Perform product demos to internal team and external customers
Skill & Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Digital Product Manager in the payroll industry or an adjacent industry (ie. HR, accounting)
- SAAS tech and startup background with experience in B2B digital products
- Experience with Amplitude or a similar user tracking app
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent team player
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
You have proven experience in all phases of the product process including user research, competitive assessment, roadmap development, and prioritisation of product launches.
You have a desire to build something great that makes a positive impact on our users.
You have the ability to effectively execute designated sprint schedules.
You possess strong communication skills and work well with diverse teams.