In this role you will work with our current engineers to launch our next generation of features and execute on Payroller’s development roadmap. This includes the development and deployment of a brand new set of features.
We are a Remote First company and allow full Work From Home.
Key Actions & Duties
- Take a lead role in the development of the next generation of Payroller product
- Complete technical verification of design and architecture
- Work with the team to solve technical difficulties and ascertain the best deployment approach when needed
- Collaborate with leadership, product managers, and other engineers to build the best user experience
- Implement and execute innovative solutions that provide meaningful user value
- Draft and deploy a high quality code base
- Perform code reviews
Skill & Experience Requirements
- Excellent ability to code in or experience with:
- ReactJS and React Native
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant work experience as a software engineer, software developer, backend developer, or full stack developer
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in server development and management
- Experience in designing mobile apps, web apps, and websites
- Formal computer science or software engineer qualification is preferred but not required.
- Experience in coding payroll, timesheets & rosters, and contract solutions is advantageous.
Who is Bookipi?
Bookipi is a high-growth fintech company based in Sydney with a “remote first” work policy. We build apps for micro to medium-sized businesses.
What is Payroller?
Payroller is the payroll platform built by Bookipi. Payroller grew from 0 to 20,000 users in under nine months. Payroller is continuing to diversify its product offering and grow its substantial user base through its payroll, superannuation, single touch payroll, and timesheets & roster functions.