We are looking for a front end react web developer (MERN stack) to be part of the team taking our already successful platform into its next iteration. The ideal candidate is an exceptional problem solver who can enable our team to continue to deliver a top class code base at scale.
Bookipi has grown 10x in the last year and we need your skills to continue to scale.
We are a Remote First company and allow full Work From Home.
Key Actions & Duties
- Draft and deploy a high quality code base
- Collaborate with leadership, product managers, and other engineers to build the best user experience
- Implement and execute innovative solutions that provide meaningful user value
- Perform code reviews
- Take a lead role in the development of the next generation of our product
- Complete technical verification of design and architecture
- Work with the team to solve technical difficulties and ascertain the best deployment approach when needed
Skill & Experience Requirements
- Excellent ability to code in or exposure to:
- React Native
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant work experience as a software engineer, software developer, backend developer, or full stack developer
- Experience in designing mobile apps, web apps, and websites
- Formal computer science or software engineer qualification is preferred but not required.
- Experience in coding payroll, timesheets & rosters, and contract solutions is advantageous.
This is an opportunity to bring your software engineering skills and experience to an environment where you will make a difference and improve our users’ experience. You are encouraged to take an innovative and proactive approach to your work with the support of a great team.
You have proven experience in all phases of the product development process including planning, implementation, and execution.
You have a desire to share the great things we have built to make a positive impact on our users.
You have the ability to independently create effective and efficient code.
You possess the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse team.