We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Software Engineer to join our software engineering team. The ideal candidate is an exceptional problem solver who can enable our team to continue to deliver a top class code base at scale.
Bookipi has grown 10x in the last year and we need your skills to continue to scale.
We are a Remote First company and allow full Work From Home.
Key Actions & Duties
- Develop test strategies.
- Automate tests using test frameworks.
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems.
- Responsible for monitoring product development and usage at all levels with a perspective towards improving product quality.
- Create test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary.
Skill & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of software development experience or 1 year with an advanced degree.
- Experience with one of the following: Automation Frameworks/Testing, Integration Testing, Continuous Integration, or Test Design.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, other technical related field.
- 5 years of relevant experience, including 3 years of industry experience.
- Experience with internet technologies.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
- Passionate about tooling with strong communication and collaboration skills.
- You have a good understanding of what needs to be included in unit, integration, and end to end tests and can coach engineers on what needs to be automated
This is an opportunity to bring your software engineer skills and experience to an environment where you will make a difference and accelerate our delivery process. You are encouraged to take an innovative and proactive approach to your work with the support of a great team.
You have proven experience in all phases of the testing process including planning, implementation, and execution.
You have a desire to share the great things we have built to make a positive impact on our users.
You have the ability to independently create effective communications and run campaigns.
You possess strong communication skills and work well with diverse teams.