In this role, you will work with our current engineers to launch our new banking app and execute its development roadmap.
We are a Remote First company and allow full Work From Home.
Key Actions & Duties
- Deliver V1 of the BookiPay app with our current BookiPay team
- Integrate our solution with our Banking-as-a-service partner
- Complete technical verification of design and architecture
- Perform code reviews
- Work with the team to solve technical difficulties and ascertain the best deployment approach when needed
- Collaborate with leadership, product managers, and other engineers to build the best user experience.
- Implement and execute innovative solutions that provide meaningful user value.
Skill & Experience Requirements
- Excellent ability to code in or experience with:
- ReactJS or React Native
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant work experience as a software engineer, software developer, backend developer, or full stack developer
- Formal computer science or software engineer qualification is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in server development and management
- Experience in designing mobile apps, web apps, and websites
Who is Bookipi?
Bookipi is a high-growth fintech company based in Sydney with a “remote first” work policy. We build apps for micro to medium-sized businesses. Our apps are used in 179 countries and growing every day.
Bookipay is our next-generation payments app. We generate over $6 billion annually in invoices on our Bookipi platform and are building Bookipay to move money more easily for our users.